Who we are:
fable+ is a management consultancy headquartered in Mannheim with a second office in New York. We accompany start-ups, medium businesses and large corporations go on their agile and digital transformations.
At Fable+ you won’t find us wearing ties and suits: We see the world through the eyes of people who grew up with Star Wars and Harry Potter. We take full advantage of playful and magical approaches, both for our customers and amongst ourselves. Along with our playful ease, we grow rapidly, develop and evolve, with a constant eye on success.
We are known for our modern methods such as LEGO® SeriousPlay®, Co-Creation and Design Sprints. We take these concepts, “hack” them and enrich them with our mindset. “We” refers to a team committed to one another. “We” refers to a team that seeks to inspire others with crazy ideas, disruptive approaches and of course many games. We are a fast-growing company looking for bright minds to support us with curiosity, open-mindedness and a desire for the new.
We are looking for motivated, inquisitive and courageous colleagues to support our team. You don’t just speak “Agile” but love and live the values with every fibre of your body? Then we should get to know each other!
- Establish an agile mindset within and across team boundaries
- Coach project teams and enable them to implement agile values, practices and artefacts
- Accompany in the execution of agile projects as a methodical contact person for the topic “Agile”. You take over the consulting of our customers with the establishment and scaling of corresponding procedures and organization models (Scrum, Kanban, XP, SAFe, etc.).
- You will lead workshops and support your teams in word and deed so that they successfully complete their projects and proactively contribute suggestions for improvement and innovation.
Who are you?
- You have a degree in business informatics or psychology, a completed vocational training as an IT specialist (m/f) or a comparable technical training with IT background – career changers from other industries are also welcome.
- You have sound professional experience in agile project management (agile software development)
- In-depth knowledge of agile methods: Scrum, XP, Kanban or SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- You already have experience in accompanying change processes and coaching.
- Your personality is characterized by strategic and entrepreneurial thinking, as well as a strong goal and solution orientation.
- Your presentation style is marked by strong communication skills and experience in moderatiing and communicating agile topics.
- Very good German and English skills complete your profile.
Of course, we offer you the opportunity to continue your education – if there is something you would like to learn, we will always find a way to help you participate in seminars, get certificates, workshops or self-study). In our beautiful, modern offices in the heart of Mannheim or New York you can always work creatively and with full concentration. Additional benefits will be discussed in person.
If we’ve piqued your interest and you’ve always wanted to know how “magic really works”, send your application to Safak Bas at firstname.lastname@example.org.