Who we are
fable+ is a management consultancy headquartered in Mannheim with a second office in New York. We accompany start-ups, medium businesses and large corporations go on their agile and digital transformations.
At fable+ you won’t find us wearing ties and suits: We see the world through the eyes of people who grew up with Star Wars and Harry Potter. We take full advantage of playful and magical approaches, both for our customers and amongst ourselves. Along with our playful ease, we grow rapidly, develop and evolve, with a constant eye on success.
We are known for our modern methods such as LEGO® SeriousPlay®, Co-Creation and Design Sprints. We take these concepts, “hack” them and enrich them with our mindset. “We” refers to a team committed to one another. “We” refers to a team that seeks to inspire others with crazy ideas, disruptive approaches and of course many games. We are a fast-growing company looking for bright minds to support us with curiosity, open-mindedness and a desire for the new.
- Execution of monthly payroll accounting with DATEV
- Monitoring compliance with legal requirements, including tax, social and labour law.
- Contact person for all accounting, wage tax and social security issues.
- Communication with authorities and insurance companies
- Accompaniment of audits by the tax authorities and social insurance institutions
- Reconciliation with Financial Accounting
Who are you?
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship, a degree in business administration or participated in further training to become a financial accountant/balance sheet accountant and have already gained 3-5 years of professional experience as a clerk/employee (m/f/d) in payroll accounting.
- DATEV knowledge is an advantage
- You have sound knowledge in the field of social security and income tax law as well as basic knowledge in labour law.
- Good knowledge of tax and social security law
- Safe and experienced handling of MS Office
- Team player and communication skills
- Independent, responsible and structured way of working
Of course, we offer you the opportunity to continue your education – if there is something you would like to learn, we will always find a way. In our beautiful, modern offices in the heart of Mannheim or New York you can always work creatively and with full concentration. Additional benefits will be discussed in person.
If we’ve piqued your interest and you always wanted to know how “magic really works”, send your application to Dennis Bröckel at firstname.lastname@example.org.