Who we are:
fable+ is a management consultancy headquartered in Mannheim with a second office in New York. We accompany start-ups, medium businesses and large corporations go on their agile and digital transformations.
At fable+ you won’t find us wearing ties and suits: We see the world through the eyes of people who grew up with Star Wars and Harry Potter. We take full advantage of playful and magical approaches, both for our customers and amongst ourselves. Along with our playful ease, we grow rapidly, develop and evolve, with a constant eye on success.
We are known for our modern methods such as LEGO® SeriousPlay®, Co-Creation and Design Sprints. We take these concepts, “hack” them and enrich them with our mindset. “We” refers to a team committed to one another. “We” refers to a team that seeks to inspire others with crazy ideas, disruptive approaches and of course many games. We are a fast-growing company looking for bright minds to support us with curiosity, open-mindedness and a desire for the new.
Social Media Manager:
- Elaborate and maintain the editorial plan for all channels affiliated with us
- Collect and create any content for our various channels – both pertaining to the company and the managing directors
- Coordinating various departments for planning and coordinating social media and content measures
- Continuous development and expansion of the managing director as influencer, thought leader and personality through selected and carefully cured contributions on the selected platforms
- Monitoring of social media activities, and conceptualizing an agile reporting platform
- Concept development and implementation of podcast and video content
- Conducting workshops about the “right” use of social media including “social media etiquette”
- Quality assurance of content and online communication
Who are you?
- You have a strong feel for time-sensitive content creation.
- Storytelling comes naturally to you. You have the ability to find the right words and bring value to whatever you describe.
- Like us, you believe that social media is a fundamentally positive marketing platform that is bound to honesty. and is most promising if it remains organic.
- Fluency in both German and English. Ability to write effective and compelling articles with a strong command of idiomatic and stylistic tools in both languages.
- You are not afraid of speaking in front of a microphone or camera.
- You have an educational background in media, with a focus on public relations and copywriting.
- Translators or literary scholars with a penchant for social media, seeking a lateral entry are also welcome applicants.
- Preferred: Prior experience with building, promoting and managing social media channels and blogs.
If you are interested and always wanted to know what Sleeping Beauty and Peter Pan have to do with management consulting, please send your application to Tilo Franke at firstname.lastname@example.org.