The Kanban method increases your agility by encouraging acts of leadership, boosting your effectiveness and starting an evolutionary change beginning where you are now!
In our Kanban training you will be initiated in the method, learn about the principles and practices and finish with an exercise and a test by our certified trainers. We will show you how to take a pro-active, rational and well-communicated approach to continuous improvement.
Kanban is valuable for startups, teams, leaders, process geeks, production or quality managers, safety officers, logistics, and more.
- Why Kanban?
- Basic approaches to Kanban
- Evolutionary change (A case study)
- The Kanban method (review)
- Kanban for the enterprise: service orientation, scaling, and upstream
- Are customers satisfied? Feedback loops
- Communication flow for business agility
- Improvement techniques
- Measuring performance
- Disruptions and dependencies
- Overhead and inefficiency
- Having some fabulous days!
Available Certifications: Lean Kanban University® Kanban Practitioner, Kanban Professional Management 1 and 2